PET URINE ODOR REMOVALGet rid of pet stains and their odors with our Pet Urine Removal Treatment in Simi Valley
Pet Urine Removal in Simi Valley, CA
For most people, pets aren’t just an animal living in your home, they are a beloved part of the family. But no matter how much you love your pets, chances are you don’t love their accidents. Even the most well-trained dog can sometimes slip up and pee inside on your carpet. Pet urine can cause permanent damage to your carpets if not taken care of properly.
When your pet pees on your carpet, it doesn’t just stay on the surface. It can seep below the carpet into the padding or subfloor beneath. No matter how much scrubbing you do, DIY methods aren’t going to remove urine that far down.
Fortunately, the carpet cleaning professionals at Chem-Dry Carpet Tech have just the thing to save your carpets from pet stains and odors. Our Pet Urine Removal Treatment is specially formulated to target the urine at the source to remove both the stain and the odor. Before you rip up and replace your pet-stained carpets, call Chem-Dry Carpet Tech for our Pet Urine Removal Treatment in Simi Valley, CA!
Remove Pet Stains & Odors from Your Carpet
When pets urinate on your carpets, it doesn’t just sit on top of the fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the padding of your carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. And if your pet likes to do its business in the same spot every time, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet & flooring. It’s not just the damage you can see that you have to worry about; it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor.
That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells, When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
Schedule Your Pet Urine Removal with Chem-Dry Carpet Tech!
Call 805-244-8725 or
Professional Pet Urine Removal Near You
Pet urine stains and odors in carpets can cause many issues in the home. If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced those issues. Watch this short video to hear see how we effectively remove pet stains from your carpet.
Contact Chem-Dry Carpet Tech in Simi Valley today to get a free pet odor consultation!
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors. Please note that this process may take up to 48-hours to fully dry. You may want to ventilate your home slightly so that the odor can escape.