AREA RUG CLEANINGProfessional oriental & area rug cleaning in Simi Valley & Thousand Oaks, California
Rug Cleaning in Simi Valley & Thousand Oaks
Area rugs are a beautiful addition to your home. However, without proper maintenance, they can quickly become dirty and dingy, and lose some of their appeal. Just like your carpet, area rugs are prone to dirt, dust, and stains and can be worn down from foot traffic. Fortunately, Chem-Dry Carpet Tech offers area rug cleaning in Simi Valley and Thousand Oaks that can remove dirt and grime to restore them back to like-new condition.
We have experience cleaning all types of rugs of varying materials and construction. We can clean Persian and Chinese oriental rugs, wool, silk, leather, sisal, and seagrass rugs, and even handmade rugs.
Area rugs can be cleaned in your home or we can pick them up and clean them at our fully equipped facility with drying room immersion pits. When we clean your area rugs in your home we prepare the area and use special methods to protect your floor and furniture. For area rug cleaning in Simi Valley you can trust, call Chem-Dry Carpet Tech!
Rug Evaluation and Cleaning Process
- First, we inspect the rug’s material, condition, stains, and soiling to determine the best cleaning method for your rug.
- Then, we perform a procedure called Particulate Soil Evacuation. This process uses the power of compressed air. Some people refer to this process as Air Washing. This process removes dust and other particles that otherwise cannot be removed by vacuuming alone
- Next, we pre-treat stains and other heavily soiled areas, making sure to lightly agitate them afterward to loosen the soil and stains.
- Then, we conduct a soft water treatment which deeply washes your delicate area rug with powerful yet safe cleaning solutions. This flushes out soils and contaminants. Once we have treated your area rug with our patented solutions, we then rinse it over again until it is clean
- Then, we professionally clean and brighten your rug’s fringes, all by hand.
- Finally, we allow your area rug to air-dry until it is sufficient for home usage again. We use special air movers and de-humidifiers to efficiently dry your area rug and ensure that they remain at peak condition.