Area Rug Cleaning
Whether it's a living room, bedroom, den, dining room or a hallway, area rugs are a great addition to almost any room in the house. However, they do receive a fair amount of traffic and can quickly become dirty. Regardless of the construction and the material of your area rug, Chem-Dry Carpet Tech can clean any area rug and leave it looking like new. We have experience with all sorts of area rugs including Persian rugs, Chinese rugs and Oriental rugs. Even handmade rugs, wool rugs and silk rugs are not a problem for us.
Area Rug Cleaning Process
1. First, we inspect the rug's material, condition, stains and soiling to determine best cleaning method for your rug.
2. Then, we perform a procedure called Particulate Soil Evacuation. This process uses the power of compressed air. Some people refer to this process as Air Washing. This process removes dust and other particles that otherwise cannot be removed by vacuuming alone
3. Next, we pre-treat stains and other heavily soiled areas, making sure to lightly agitate them afterward to loosen the soil and stains.
4. Then, we conduct a soft water treatment which deeply washes your delicate area rug with powerful yet safe cleaning solutions. This flushes out soils and contaminants. Once we have treated your area rug with our patented solutions, we then rinse it over again until it is clean
5. Then, we professionally clean and brighten your rug's fringes, all by hand.
6. Finally, we allow your area rug to air-dry until it is sufficient for home usage again. We use special air movers and de-humidifiers to efficiently dry your area rug and ensure that they remain at peak condition.
Area rugs can be cleaned at your home or they can be brought back to our facility. If they are cleaned at your home, we prepare the area and use special methods to protect your floor and your furniture
Area Rug Cleaning
We clean all types of area rugs including both handmade and machine made wool, cotton, silk, leather, sisal and sea grass to name a few. We have a fully equipped facility with drying room’s immersion pits and dusting facilities. Pet urine on rugs is one of our specialties. FREE PICK UP and DELIVERY.
Overall, happy with the actual cleaning.
work order: #206938
Although the cleaning technician did a great job on the actually cleaning, he complained a bit too much. First, I dont have reserved parking so he started complaining about finding a parking space. It took all to 5 minutes to find parking once he stopped complaining about it. Second, I was quoted $141 for up to 12 linear feet (I have a 7' sofa + 2.5' W armchair). He said it would cost $ 141 for just the sofa + an additional $35 for armchair. This was probably a mix up with the person who scheduled my appointment and who quoted me $141 for both pieces. In the end I did pay $141+ tax+ waste removal. Overall, happy with the actual cleaning.
, Los Angeles, CA